Sunday, August 31, 2008

"Sailing" with Grandpa

We met Grandma & Grandpa Dunn at Pineview Reservoir a couple of Saturdays ago hoping for a little bit of sailing. Unfortunately there wasn't enough wind for sailing but we did get to row around a little. Superstar and Cutie thought that was just as good. Silly Guy said he thought sailing was boring and he didn't ever want to go again. We had to set him straight that he wasn't sailing today and he should try it on a more windy day. He did learn how to skip rocks though. He was pretty excited about that. It was fun to do something different even if we didn't get to sail.


2 comments:

Jenni said...

cute pictures! I wish we could have spent some more time with you that day. love you.

Meza said...

Oh Lorie it's so hard to believe you have 5 kids and 2 of them teenagers. They are all such beautiful kids and it looks like you have so much fun together. Too bad we don't see you guys more often, I think my boys would enjoy playing with your boys.
By the way, would you mind sending me your email so I can invite you too my blog. My email, if you don't have it is
theburritobunch.meza@gmail.com
Have a good day!!!