Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Words that make my heart sing!

We were on our way to a concert or something when my 7-year-old leaned over to me and said,
"Mom, you're a spring chicken!" I was a little surprised at that. He went on to say, "That means you're young and beautiful." Of course I loved to hear that from my little boy! Then he continued with, "Well, you're not really young, but you seem young and you ARE beautiful!"

******************************************




A few days ago my 9-year-old said to me, "During the summer you're my best friend." He's really shy and has been toying with the idea of being bold and going to play with some of the 20 other boys his age in the neighborhood. I guess he decided he likes me better:)


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

You have sweet boys! what fun times!!

Thanks for sharing..
See you this weekend!!

xoxoxo

KCK said...

What sweet boys. Kids have such interesting ways of expressing their feelings! Ellie's latest is, "You're my favorite Mommy!" (How many mommies does she have?) lol.