Thursday, December 18, 2008

Concert Week

This week has been what we call at our house concert week. Tonight was the Logan High School orchestra concert which was excellent---especially since Juice was first chair in the Philharmonic. She never told us! She played a wonderful solo which I was silly and forgot to record. You'll just have to take my word for it that it was very well done.
Yesterday was the Logan High School choir concert which Sonny Pie was in. Here he is playing the hand bells in one of the songs. He always looks very serious in his concerts. I don't know if that's concentration or boredom. Tuesday was Silly Guy's and my first orchestra concert. It was very fun to be under the lights on the stage. Silly Guy was so excited afterward. He said he wants to be the best cello player in the school. I guess the concert made it worth all of the pain(mostly mine) of practicing every day whether he wanted to or not!




No comments: