Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy Day :)

We had such a great Thanksgiving! We invited all the Bartons and the Dunns and a few friends and neighbors to come to Logan and join us for Thanksgiving dinner. We had 40 people at the church with lots of food and basketball and toys. It was crazy and wonderful. And wouldn't you know it but I was too busy to get out the camera to take even one picture.

That night as I went to brush my teeth I walked into the bathroom to find this...




...on the bathroom floor! The glow stick artist has been here today. I thought DaVinci took a really long time to brush his teeth and now I know why. This is the kind of art you can't really keep. Thank goodness for cameras :)

3 comments:

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

that's awesome! where did you get those?

me said...

I had bought them before Halloween at Maceys. We were going to play with them in the gym at the church but didn't. They got frozen in the car which cracked them and started them glowing.

me said...

Lacy, you guys should have come to the church with us. We had soooo much food. If we had known you were without company we would have invited you too!