Friday, April 17, 2009

Big Decisions!

OK, I got the pictures in the wrong order so you'll have to see her grow younger! My baby is growing up! Here she is a senior in high school trying to decide what to do with her life. Decision making has not always been one of her strengths but I think she was inspired by a talk in our sacrament meeting a couple of weeks ago. The speaker quoted someone(I don't remember who:S) saying that one of President Hinckley's strengths was being able to make decisions without looking back.

She came home from church that day with her decisions made. She's not going to California for the summer. As fun as it would be it wouldn't make much money. She's going to stay home and work at the pool to make money to pay for college. How practical! Just like her parents;)
And the college of choice is.....(drum roll please)......Snow College! She was offered an academic merit scholarship and a talent scholarship(for violin) there. The tuition is very low and for someone who isn't sure what she wants to study I think it will be perfect. I'm really proud of her for making these choices and going forward with them. Juice, you're wonderful!






No comments: