Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ten things that make me smile---

1. Juice asking for help with her problem---it being that too many boys like her!

2. Cutie laying in his bed in the morning singing "You are my Sunshine."

3. Silly Guy practicing his cello---without being asked:)

4. My yard is all cleaned up for the winter.

5. My family laughing together as we play charades.

6. Lower gas prices!

7. Superstar planning to build a restaurant so that I will want to eat out more often. (More on that later!)

8. Stephen's love and patience.

9. Sonny Pie being so relaxed and easy-going and responsible. (This is a huge change from a few years ago!)

10. My wonderful family!----That's all of you!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

This is perfect for this time of year. I'm seriously having blog block, and don't have much to blog about. I love you!